Re: i want to connect gcc's front-end to my'back-end

On Thursday, March 31, 2005, at 10:38 PM, GOEBAX wrote:
my project is that Connect to Gcc's front-end and My back-end

We generally don't support this concept. We'd rather you enhance and extend gcc's back end. Because of this, this is beyond the scope of this list.

On topic for this list, would be a discussion of the short comings of the current back end, and ideas for improvements.