Re: Any SMS loop example?

This is highly dependent on the target processor for which you are trying
to schedule the loops. For example, If the machine description of the
target processor doesn't have DFA defined for it SMS is not performed at
all. One good example of a loop that would be scheduled in SMS (on a G5
machine for example) is the dot-product loop.

gcc-owner@gcc.gnu.org wrote on 28/03/2005 15:37:08:

> I want to get the compiling result of SMS(Swing Modulo Scheduling), and
I've