Re: Questions about trampolines

On Mar 14, 2005, at 6:14 AM, Marc Espie wrote:
After enabling that patch, we recompiled the whole system, all of X, and the
3000 packages of third party sources.

-ftrampolines was needed exactly 0 times.

We'll need it at least once that we know about for darwin. I don't expect an impact from the removal of the feature from C. We have gotten one bug report asking for them to go away, so that error reporting is more accurate, start a function, error out faster saying there is a missing '}'...