Re: tag request

--
alfonso e. urdaneta
www.red82.com - are you ready ?

I would work on mainline. It bootstraps just fine - usually ;-) - on MacOSX. This is where all the interesting new work goes on (by definition).

Watch the list and see what people are talking about.

One thing of particular interest for MacOSX GCC is getting ObjC++ front end integrated
into mainline.  It seems Apple is interested in this but doesn't have time for it.  The
GNUStep people are also interested.

Good Luck!

Ed Smith-Rowland