Help : Instruction Scheduling

Hi,
I am studying the behaviour of GCC Instruction Scheduler for Pentium processor and another RICS processor called ABACUS. In the generated assembly code for Pentium, I would like to see the no-ops. Since Pentium processor performs hardware-pipeline-stall appropriately, Compiler does not insert on-ops.
But I want to see the Assembly code with no-ops. How do I go for it? Which construct in .md file or any other file do I need to set for it?

Thanks in advance...

--
Regards,
|Sachin Vijaykumar Sonawane|Hostel-12, R.No.-A107, |sachinvs@cse | |M.Tech.-CSE-IITB, |Mobile-9819506594, |sachinvs@iitb |