GCC 4.0 Branch

"cvs rtag" has been running for an hour, and I need to go to sleep. The load average on the gcc.gnu.org is about 20, and I guess my CVS process isn't making much process. So, the 4.0 branch may not actually be created until some time from now. I've got a job running overnight to do the appropriate tagging operations.

I suppose that "rtag" uses appropriate locking, and that it's therefore safe to continue working on the mainline. Therefore, it's OK to do checkins on the mainline, but the 4.0 branch doesn't actually exist yet, so please don't try to do anything with that until I give the thumbs-up.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC