Re: How to get m/c dependent attributes from RTL (expressions, not a variable)?

Balaji S wrote:
Can you please tell me how to get these attributes while emitting RTL? My requirement is, need the newly introduced attributes while doing memory access.

It depends on what you are doing, and you might need to write new code to be able to do it. See for instance TARGET_ENCODE_SECTION_INFO which is one common way of handling target dependent attributes. This is specifically for attributes that control which object file section a variable is placed in though, and probably not useful for other purposes.

Also, I didn't mention it before, but if you are using current gcc sources, then depending on what you are doing, you might need to change how the gimple is emitted.