Re: Details for svn test repository

    Next time you don't want to deal with configuring source, install the
    binaries.

I don't think that's fair.  There are a very wide variety of machines
used for GCC development and we want to *encourage* that.  Plus, some
people may use NFS and do filesystem stuff on a different machine than
they use for GCC development.  You can't always assume that binaries are
available for every machine in question.

I was concerned about the difficulty in building svn and must say that I
wasn't at all encouraged by this report.