Re: C++ testcase question: pointers to member functions

Mike Stump wrote:
On Feb 9, 2005, at 9:28 AM, Janis Johnson wrote:

The test doesn't work now, so apparently the curious extension is
gone and no one has complained about its absence.  Should the test
be removed, or is worth keeping it with dg-bogus replaced by
dg-error?

If we want the feature to go (I think this is safe, despite that internally I think we are hitting it), the testcase should be removed. If someone steps forward to argue for the feature, they can always put the testcase back in, if the feature is accepted. So, I think it is safe to disappear it now.

This feature has been gone for years. It's fine to replace dg-bogus with dg-error in that test, and make it a compilation test, as you suggest.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC