Re: Moving to an alternate VCS

One interesting data point in this discussion is that we
use CVS at AdaCore and we did find it very slow and even
discussed alternatives. Then we switched to a decent high
end high performance RAID file system, and the difference
was like night and day, our CVS performance now is quite
satisfactory.

Robert Dewar