Re: How should -ffixed-@var{reg} global registers be identified for setjump coding?

Hi,

This was raised in the mailing list earlier this month .
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-01/msg00902.html contains the reply .

Its not possible for ffixed-reg to be used with setjmp / longjmp with
the features that you want right now AFAIK. The reply to that thread
deals with a case that you might like to see.

HTH
cheers
Ramana

--