Computer to Plate - Digital - Mitsubishi Genesis DPX 5080

This equipment was vandalized (minor damage).

Equipment is as follows:

Mitsubishi DPX 5080 CTP system
RipMate 4.1
Dell OptiPlex platform
1 Supply cassette
Quick Prep Lite

This equipment had the interface cables (between DPX and PC) cut and was sprayed, very lightly, with a dry chemical fire extinguisher. The inside of this machine was not cleaned since the loss you can see the extent of the contamination (very, very light) in the photos.

Standard Pro-fold, tabletop, air-feed folder

This unit was knocked off the counter. Two of the air connections are broken and the output tray is bent.

Kodak Polymatic Plate Processor Model 30 with Plate Dryer

This was sprayed lightly with dry chemical fire extinguisher. This unit comes only with the components/accessories in the pictures.

You can see the pictures of this at this web address:  http://archcg.com/press.html

We will consider all offers.

Thanks
Scott Davis