gcc-bugs ml archive [Thread-Prev] == [Date-Prev]

Hi,

Searching thru the gcc-bugs ml archive, I noticed [Thread-Prev] no
longer works properly, its URL is the same as [Date-Prev], the
URLs.
You also seem to have lost the ] after [Thread-Index.
Both problems are identical at the top and bottom of each page.
I was searching then browsing through a number of threads for the post
I wanted, so I know this was reproducible on a number of pages in
gcc-bugs.
It may also be a problem on your other ml archives.

--
Thanks. Take care, Brian Inglis

--
Thanks. Take care, Brian Inglis