Moving to bugzilla 2.19.2 sometime in the next few months

I'm planning on moving us from Bugzilla 2.17.6 (Plus some patches. It
was rather close to what 2.18 is) to Bugzilla 2.19.2, the current 2.20
development

The current new "user visible" features are mainly a new whining system
(IE you can configure it to send you the results of queries by email
every so often, etc), and more improvements to the charting system.

The real reason is not for these features, which are minor to us, but
instead because of internal reorganization, etc, that make it much
easier for me to merge in future bugzilla changes.

Nothing users are doing should change or break in any way.

The test version is running at http://www.dberlin.org/bugzilla-2.19.2

I'll probably not move us until after 4.0 branches, but that depends on
when this happens, etc.
I certainly don't want to disrupt the release process in any way, and
have no plans to upgrade while the 4.0 release is in progress.

Just a heads up to everyone.

--Dan