Re: New GCC logotype development. (Was:Re: New GCC logotype version1.6 (Sorry, I forgot to attach the image).)

Vladius wrote:

It is not professionally made. It looks like a vector package test, but not as a final result. I don't say it is very bad, but it is not good, I'm quite sure.
New logo meets those, I think.

I strongly agree with the sentiment that the proposed new "logo" is quite unsuitable. It is indeed more like work of art, than a logo, and I find it quite unsuitable. I really don't see what objective is being attempted.

As is, without going through that discussion in advance, I think there is zero change that your pictures will be accepted as a new logo.

I hope You are wrong.

He is absolutely right, you seem to regard a logo as a piece of art. It is not, it is a commercial/social/political/advertising symbol :-) And you have to decide what you are trying to achieve.