Re: New GCC logotype development. (Was:Re: New GCC logotype version1.6 (Sorry, I forgot to attach the image).)

Joe Buck wrote:

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 03:50:54PM +0300, Vladius wrote:

Ehhhg, ehhgg... Then I do not want either. Don't understand me wrong, but this is not me who will distribute the picture. Mailing list is for development purposes only.

So you think that this list is appropriate to post every minor edit of your proposed logo, when no one has asked you to even do a logo? Every image you send is going to thousands of subscribers, so you *are* distributing the pictures. That's not efficient.

Please stop posting images to this list. The resource consumption and
the space in the archives is excessive. If you refuse to use a web site,
then you'll need some other mechanism.

You should check out my last post - New GCC logo (EGCS) . I've told, that I'll no longer post minor releases. You have to excuse me, since I didn't know wether I can attach pictures or not. I didn't think that 200KB are too much, sorry.
Joe, I would like You to see it and say what You think about it. I've added an egg, like You like =)