New GCC logotype version 1.6.

New logotype has been improved since last time I sent message to gcc@gcc.gnu.org. My last message didn't bring any results. I was trying to hear Your suggestions about logotype style but didn't success. As a matter of good working style, I couldn't let beta version stay in its pre-release state. I've added more details, per-pixel editing was envolved and quality did pump up, as I think.
I would like people to express their thoughts about new version. People in charge for making decisions about accepting this version as a new logotype are _very_ wellcome to discuss possible problems and limitations (resolution, format, etc.).