Re: is this GNAT error message confusing or am I confused or both?

Georg Bauhaus wrote:

Still I speculate that there are a few GCC users like me
who have not managed to known all syntactic RM terms
by heart yet, so they can become victims of the
"sounds like" effect that Richard Kenner describes.

(Sounds like I should be perusing the RM, o.K.)

Well I thought Richard's suggestion of rewording was a good one, and have filed it away to be done!