Re: bootstrap failure current CVS in Ada

    This part is the same as the java error (IE it means the block tree is
    either incorrect or not marked used properly before lowering).
    The debug writers expect that a block is marked used if either their are
    used variables *or* the subblocks are used.  This problem only hits if a
    function is inlined but never makes it through lowering, because lowering
    the function fixes up the block tree already.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here, but can you take a look at
ada/utils.c?  The block stuff is pretty localized and it might be easier
for you to see what's wrong than give more details.

    I've got a workaround for this i plan on submitting in a few moments
    that just tells it to stop trying to output debug info for the inlined
    thing in this case, because fixing the frontends (particularly java)
    is a bit too invasive for 4.0.

It should be fairly trivial to fix for Ada if I understood exactly
what the issue was.