Extra from email addresses and incoming bugzilla handling

You can now specify the extra email addresses that should be associated
with an account for incoming email handling, and it will use them to
make sure incoming emails (ie to gcc-bugzilla) get associated with the
correct account.

Example:

In my case, i have a bugzilla account, dberlin@gcc.gnu.org

I send mail replies to gcc-bugzilla with a From line of
dberlin@dberlin.org or dan@dberlin.org

Before now, if i replied from one of those addresses, it would create a
new account for me for each of those addresses, and append the message
to the approriate bug from the new account.

However, if i list those as extra email addresses under
dberlin@gcc.gnu.org, incoming emails from those addresses get appended
to the bug as if they came from dberlin@gcc.gnu.org, instead of creating
the new account.

This does not affect *outgoing* mail at all.
It only affects what bugzilla thinks the bugzilla account is for a given
>From address on an email to gcc-bugzilla.

The extra email address list can be filled in in your user preferences
(the preferences link at the bottom of the screen), on the email
settings tab.

In addition, if you discover you have multiple bugzilla accounts created
by replying to emails from addresses that don't match your "main"
bugzilla login, please let me know and i will merge + delete the extra
accounts for you.

Please let me know of any problems.

--Dan