Re: Merge cc1, cc1plus, etc?

OK then. I'm experienced in getting my feet wet (literally) because I live in Hawaii. And as I type this, it is as wet
as wet can get outside. I can only test it on one architechure (my i686 GNU/Linux box), but I'm sure most of the
architechures are close to the x86. I think I'll just work on it locally, and gradually tweak and test it. As far as
I'm concerned, I think I have a good idea of how it goes through collect2. It goes through collect2 at the last stage
of the compilation. Running collect2 appears to just search for ld and execute it. That part shouldn't be that hard,
but agian, you never know.

Samuel Lauber