Re: Crossgcc FAQ. In perpetual maintenance.

Tiriac, Steve wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Steve Tiriac and I'm working for Tellabs in Petaluma,CA. My
> request concerns the "http://gcc.gnu.org/install/build.html"; page. On
> this page you recommend reading the crossgcc FAQ, which is redirected to
> Bill Gatliff's web site. This site returns "Status: system maintenance.
> Please check back again later. b.g. "
>
> Would you, please, if possible recommend me an alternate pointer for
> this FAQ. I'm checking Bill's site daily for more than three weeks now
> and there is no sign of status change. Maybe there is a mirror or an
> older version of this FAQ...

Try to make do with the last Internet Archive snapshot of this
FAQ:

http://web.archive.org/web/20031207191536/crossgcc.billgatliff.com/crossgccfaq/t1.html

(in case that URL's mauled: http://snipurl.com/bi95)

HTH,
Ranjit.

--
Ranjit Mathew      Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com

Bangalore, INDIA.    Web: http://ranjitmathew.hostingzero.com/