Re: cp tree question

Stefan Strasser <sstrasser@systemhaus-gruppe.de> writes:

| Good morning,
| I'm wondering if it is a bug or desired behaviour that, in the current
| release version of gcc, TREE_CHAIN()ing the cp_namespace_decls() result
| doesn't bring up type_decl nodes of c++ enum's, but gcc version 3.3.4 does?
| have they been moved into another list?
|
| you can easily check this with -fdump-translation-unit on the code "enum
| blah{};". there is no blah in the .tu file with version 3.4.3.

And you don't get the body of namespaces other than the global one
neither.  But nobody seems to body since most them of the time, it is
used to dump C programs ;-)
Well, except academic papers that claim that they get everything,
which of course is not true but that is another story.

--
                                                       Gabriel Dos Reis
                                           gdr@integrable-solutions.net