Re: SPE scalar float instructions

Zack,

Not sure what TARGET_SPE implies (Aldy should know :)

However, we did want to keep the SPE scalar float usage separate from the SPE vector instructions. Its feasible and possible that Freescale may release a processor that implements only the scalar floating point instructions and not the SIMD instructions.

- kumar