Suggestion for alias.c in 4.1

This is motivated by the ongoing discussion with Diego, but probably has to
wait for 4.1 at this point.

alias.c has routines that compute the dependence between two pieces of
RTL.  They use flags (volatile, readonly, etc), MEM_EXPR, and alias
sets to make that determination.  There should be similar routines for
tree "references", by which I mean a GIMPLE lhs: a _DECL, an INDIRECT_REF
or a chain of _REFs leading to one of them.  These would know about
global vs. local objects, look at the flags, and consult the alias sets.

I see pieces of these routines in various places in the optimizers, but I
think it would be best if they were centralized in a place where there are
already similar functions.

We could also move safe_from_p into there since it's essentially computing
the dependence between a piece of RTL and a tree.

Thoughts?