Re: Slowdowns in code generated by GCC>=3.3

> OK, then PR 15242 is *NOT* the problem reported by the original poster of
> this thread, because he *does* have a regression when compiling his code
> with 3.3.

If 'regression' includes performance decrease, then indeed.

I tried playing with the -fno-crossjumping or -fno-reorder-blocks flags,
but no change in performance. I didn't look at the generated code
closely yet, because the code looked quite different than before, so i
couldn't immediately if the jump was still factored out. It did look
like the code was a lot more complex than with older GCCs, but I'll have
to look at it closer tomorrow.

cheers,
Remko