Re: [RFC] autopinger

"Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo@libero.it> writes:

> I'm shortly sending a first test of my autopinger script for pending patches to
> gcc-patches@. Any comments are welcome. The plan would be running it weekly.

For each PR, if the PR is assigned to somebody, I recommend that you
mention that person in the list.  Perhaps the patch pinger should CC
those people; perhaps not.

I also think the message should list the priority, the target
milestone, and the "known to work" and "known to fail" fields.  That
will let people more easily prioritize the information in the message
without having to go look at the PR.

Thanks for doing this.

Ian