Please *bootstrap* patches

Hi,

For the second time in three days, my daily tested failed to
complete the nightly bootstrap because of a silly warning that is
an error because we bootstrap with -Werror:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
../../mainline/gcc/cp/decl.c: In function 'reshape_init':
../../mainline/gcc/cp/decl.c:4162: warning: 'max_index_cst' may be used
uninitialized in this function
make[2]: *** [cp/decl.o] Error 1

This is probably Giovanni's patch.  Two days ago bootstrap failed
because Jeff decided to write fun () instead of fun (void).

Apparently people don't bootstrap patches, or these mistakes would
have been detected before patches got commited.

If the testers fail every other day, or many days in a row, it is
very hard to track the performance of the compiler, or to do things
like hunting regressions later on, etc.
So, *please*, can people *bootstrap* their patches, and make sure
this kind of mistake does not happen again?

Gr.
Steven