Question on pthread_cancel/pthread_exit and thread stack unwind

Hi All,

Use GCC compiler, pthread_cancel and pthread_exit do not unwind thread
stack (and destruct stack
C++ objects), this is a well-known 'problem', is there any plan to make it
work? Or is there something
out there already that can solve the problem?

I'm using Solaris now and we plan to move to Linux, is there a solution for
Linux already? This problem
is preventing us from moving to GCC and eventually moving to Linux.

Thanks.

Yufeng