Do we have the testsuite infrastructure to easily do this?

In order to test linear loop transforms, it's not sufficient to just look at the produced dumps.
The only real way to be sure everything worked okay is to do the following:

Make the testcase print out the values of the induction variables for the iteration it is executing.

Compile and run without -ftree-loop-linear, redirect output to file.

Compile and run with -ftree-loop-linear, redirect output to file.

sort -n both files, diff.

There should be no differences.

This is the only real way to make sure it's executing the same iterations it was before.

I'm not sure this is easy to do with our current test infrastructure though.
Could somebody help me to do this (i'm no expect expert) so that i can add some linear loop transform testcases?

--Dan