PR debug/17406: ICE dwarf2out_frame_debug_expr on MinGW

Hi,

Could somebody give me some quick information about the prognosis of
this bug?  For example, how likely is it that it will be fixed anytime
soon?  (I'm thinking that since its apparently MinGW-specific noone may
be inclined to try to fix it.)

In addition, as who is still very much a GCC beginner, do I have any
chance at all of being able to fix this myself?  If so, could someone
give me some pointers on how I might track this down?

Aaron W. LaFramboise