Re: Reenabling Ada by default

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 01:11:52AM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:

>     You are also required to explain IN PROSE what you are doing and WHY.
>
> The WHY gets deleted by Arno's procedure because it references
> customer data.

I'm looking over the checkin rules, and I see a remarkable lack of
"exceptions to the requirement of explainations are made because bugs were
found using proprietary data".

We all fix bugs using customer data.  We all manage to say what's going
on without spilling their secrets.  So can you.

--
Behind everything some further thing is found, forever; thus the tree behind
the bird, stone beneath soil, the sun behind Urth.  Behind our efforts, let