Re: Reenabling Ada by default

    Pointing out one small facet of compliance is irrelevant, there are
    *additional* requirements which are not being met.

Yes, I understand there are some things missing in Arno's procedure.
What I was trying to point out was that it was not as many things
as had been claimed.

    You are also required to explain IN PROSE what you are doing and WHY.

The WHY gets deleted by Arno's procedure because it references
customer data.