Re: Ada mainline

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 11:49:09PM -0400, Robert Dewar wrote:
> Hmm I just read Diego's entire response, and it seems to
> amount to "the Ada patches should be handled the same
> way as the C++ patches", but it doesn't say why.

Because that's what it means to cooperate with the gcc community.
Until you follow the rules -- that apply to everyone -- then you
are not part of the community.

If you want to do your own thing in your cloister, fine.  We're
not forcing you to be here.  But in that case I shouldn't think
you should expect any of the privledges or help that come from
being part of the community either.

r~