Re: Reenabling Ada by default

Zack Weinberg wrote:
[Would you mind trimming down your quotes a bit?]

Always hard to get the right balance, you are the only person to say I quote too much, but I get frequent complaints that I don't quote enough. Hard to satisfy everyone, but I will try to be sure not to quote too much.

Part of the trouble is that people who use threaded
mailers have radically different requirements in
this respect.