Re: Problem with operand handling

    > It was happening via a TMT "variable".

    These are alias variables and should never pass the is_gimple_test, so
    we ought not be doing anything with the address being passed into
    add_stmt_operand, the entire function should be dealing with just the
    'var' aspect of whats being passed in.

    Does your variable pass this causing it to be a gimple_reg?  Perhaps a
    flag is set incorrectly or something?

OK, I went back to the code before any of my changes.

The add_stmt_operand is being called from the EXECUTE_IF_SET_IN_BITMAP
call that's looking at call_clobbered_vars.  The variable in this case is
decorator_traceback and is_gimple_reg is set.  In the initial case,
a TMT variable isn't involved.