Re: GCC pending_chain contains only (nil)

Hsin-Hsien Wu wrote:
> The pending_chain contains only (nil).
> What would cause the pending_chain containg only (nil) ?

If pending_chain contained only nil, then you couldn't have reached
here.   The problem here is that pending_chain contains a queue with
QUEUED_BODY nil.

pending_chain is only set in a few places, and the few places that set
it are only called from a few places.  It should be easy to figure out
which one is causing the problem.  Use grep to find these places, and
put breakpoints there.  I'd guess that one of your md file patterns is
failing.