Re: Ada policy

Florian Weimer wrote:

I wouldn't say that.  They won't help you much when you want to
determine the ultimate state of the work with respect to copyright, of
course.  But as Joe Buck wrote in 2000, the main goal is to make
complaints very unlikely, and to me, this suggests are more optimistic
approach.

Fine, sounds reasonable, but for me this is far short of the criterion of "coming with proper licensing conditions", which for me requires a formal license statement.