[RFC]: Removal of libbanshee and tree-alias-* from mainline

In the interest of not having gentoo users, and other assorted
massochists, slip another broken flag into their makefiles after the 3.5
release, i'd like to remove libbanshee, tree-alias-*, and -ftree-points-
to from the mainline.

It currently doesn't bootstrap, and it will be entirely replaced by the
new alias work i'm doing (I don't need to reuse any of that existing
code), so i see no real need to keep it.  I'd rather not have it in 3.5
as it currently exists, as it will only present a maintenance burden to
us.  Removing libbanshee will also fix some open bootstrap bugs.
I will prepare some patches to do this in the next week if nobody
objects.

--Dan