Re: Warning for unadorned 0 in varargs lists?

(Sorry about the hosed From: address in my previous message, the CAIP
mailer system had a problem.  Should be fixed now.)

 > Indeed -- you have to pass a pointer of the correct type, not just
 > "any pointer".  Any proposed attribute syntax that doesn't take
 > this into account is pretty worthless imho.
 > Segher

My proposed syntax does not preclude this.  If you pass in a third
argument sentinal_value of a particular type, it should DTRT.

--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu