Re: PR 15492: floating-point arguments are loaded too early to x87 stack

* Uros Bizjak:

> If functions are more complex, more stack space is wasted.

I fail to see why this should be a problem per se.

> There was no problem with fadd, fsub, fmul and fdiv insn, because
> they can operate with one of their arguments off stack.

You have to run benchmarks to see if this is actually a problem.  fmul
with a memory operand seems to be awfully slow.

Have you actually benchmarked the code?  I wouldn't be too surprised
if in this case, too, the more complicated -O2 code was faster.