powerpc64-elf config?

In the interests of testing if nothing else, it would be helpful to
introduce a powerpc64-elf target that is like powerpc64-linux but
"freestanding". I've had one in my tree for awhile, but of course
it's kind of hacky, and by now it probably doesn't really work as it
should. The alternative would be an m64 multilib for powerpc-elf,
although I suspect embedded developers aren't really that keen to
pick up a whole new set of libraries for what is most likely a rare
situation in real life.

Would anybody like to see a powerpc64-elf configuration added?

Stan