Re: GCC 3.5 Plan, Take 2

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004, Mark Mitchell wrote:

> It's also clear that I'm not fully aware of all the things people have
> in the pipeline.  And, it's clear that I can't make good decisions
> without knowing that information.  Below, I'll discuss how I want to
> correct that problem.

This suggests that contributewhy.html isn't being effective.  Status
information on major projects in progress is of use at all times, not just
when immediately planning the next release, although of course the more
specific and detailed information you request here is of especial value
now.

--
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    jsm@polyomino.org.uk (personal mail)