Re: Profiling

Rajkishore Barik wrote:
I wrote a new __gcov_merge_range function in "libgcov.c" file. However, every execution of the executable file produces "Overflow merging" error.

The code you wrote has a bug. You will have to try to debug it using gdb. No one else can do this for you.

If you ask specific questions, we may be able to give specific answers. But we can't help with questions like this.