Re: GCSE botch with EH case

    You've missed the basic point:
    You want to prevent stores from being pushed down across abnormal
    edges, out of a normal block, into a handler.
    To do this, you do the same type of thing that is being done for
    trapping expressions in PRE, except you do it for all stores.

OK, indeed it wasn't clear precisely what parts of that code were relevant
to this.

I suspect this is going to be a few lines of code to write.  Can you
sketch it out for me and suggest where to put it?  I'm not familiar
with the data structures here and I suspect it'll be faster if you did
that than continuing this as "a game of 20 questions".  Thanks!