This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Gcc 3.3.4 A Successful build On Interix 3.5 Windows 2000
- From: <rainwoodman at bj1860 dot net>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:43:54 +0800
- Subject: Gcc 3.3.4 A Successful build On Interix 3.5 Windows 2000
Gcc3.3.4: A Successful build On Interix 3.5 Windows 2000!
I am sorry i installed 3.3.4 to a 3.3.3 path, because i just copied these lines
from when i tried to build 3.3.3
1. the make tool comes with interix 3.5 can not work properly,
so i downloaded a gmake, and renamed the old make, make /bin/make a link to
2. the i586-pc-interix3 has these subdirs:
libf2c libiberty libobjc libstdc++-v3
and make install failed in libf2c, libobjc libstdc++-v3, libstdc++-v3/libsupc++
my solutions is to rename the old Makefiles and write a Makefile like this
echo 'do nothing'
then make install in gcc-3.3.4/
then make move the genric 'Makefile's back and type 'make install' in each
% gcc -v
Reading specs from /opt/gcc.3.3.3/lib/gcc-lib/i586-pc-interix3/3.3.4/specs
Configured with: ./configure --verbose --prefix=/opt/gcc.3.3.3 --disable-shared
--with-stabs --enable-nls --with-local-prefix=/opt/gcc.3.3.3 --with-gnu-as --wit
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.3.4
afterall, i have successfully build elinks-9.2 with the new gcc.