ELF and SYSROF

Hi!

First of all, thanks for reading this.

Secondly, I have the following task, which I think would be a very
interesting one:

I'm working with a certain Hitachi SH3-powered device that runs some
proprietary OS made by some company.

This OS can only execute files that are in the SYSROF object module
format.I managed to make gcc cross-compile for sh-elf32, however it
won't run on that device because I need to convert the ELF32 binary to
a SYSROF binary.

Does anyone know anything about this? Has anyone heard of the SYSROF
format? Does anyone know perhaps where I can get the specs on the
SYSROF format, etc.?

Thank you!