Re: Failure to bootstrap for trunk on i686-pc-linux-gnu

Richard Kenner wrote:

That seems, then, like it should be handled in the ARRAY_REF case, not pushed into the generic logic.

I know.  That's indeed why I hadn't checked this patch in.  I've had it
around for nearly two weeks now.

I hope to get things sorted out by later this week and will take care
of this then.

Why don't you check in your imperfect patch now, and then straighten it out later?

That would help all the people who are being presently inconvenienced, at very little additional cost to you.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC