Re: new edge-vector-branch

bje@ozlabs.au.ibm.com wrote:
I have created a short-lived branch from mainline for the purposes of
completing my conversion of edge lists to edge vectors.  It uses the
yay!

Zdenek, I'm sorry I got so annoyed at your patch.  I'd been encouraging
Ben to make his work more visible.

I guess this is showing up a process issue with the ssa switchover.
Currently there is so much low hanging fruit, that the probablility of
collisions and duplicated effort is high.  Perhaps if anyone is going
after something obvious, they could post to the list first?

nathan