Re: aggregate_value_p in the gimplifier

Well, actually I'm running into an issue where perhaps it *should* be used,
but isn't.

If we have MODIFY_EXPR whose RHS is a CALL_EXPR and they are of aggregate
type, this really isn't an assignment since no copy will take place in the
caller.  Instead, we're just passing the address of the LHS to the call.
So treating this as something we have to call memcpy for isn't quite
right (and won't work because we'd try to make a variable-size temporary
and either abort if checking is on or infinitely recurse if not).